Forex Trading Traps

I wish I was reading a couple of years ago!He saved a lot of money!Well, it could be a lot of money to the guys who sold me their forex trading systems to be, but it was for me. I have earned thousands of dollars of hard and saved my forex systems that promised great results, but not for me to deliver

.
Do not get me wrong, did some work forex systems, I actually talked to people who have received the results of the programs.Unfortunately I was one of them!Yes, you read that right I've got money my first week of trading!In Forex is basically in the long-term or short-term trading, I did short-term trading (1 day or less).Yes, I've made thousands of dollars in money, boy was I excited, I'm wondering how long this went on. Forget the 9-5 work that comes from you, pays the bills, but you have nothing to live longer. I wanted to make a killing, retired, working a few hours a day and live the good life!Everything was great for a few weeks then I've lost a few trades, no big deal I will go back to that later. Because I had the money for a good few weeks, I have "I knew it would go again."Then I began to learn what really going on in the world Forex market.Swimming in shark-infested waters would be safer than playing with these guys.Sometimes there are snacks, big bite, it's almost broken in two, so these guys know how it to you.This is what happened to me.The voice market is constantly in one direction, then suddenly back off my position and have thought that I have lost money. The strange thing that when I set my stop loss was almost happened to me. (The problem with putting on a trade without a stop loss is that you watch the market all the time, if the market is an important step towards you, very dangerous.)What had happened?Ok it is a lesson to manipulate play the forex broker with the price I would have to stop my position and take my money! I discovered that late, but you should note there are a lot of scams out there in the world Forex market. These guys know every trick in the book and who done this for years. I started a demo account with another broker, and the comparison of price movements and so I discovered that my broker does.As soon as I knew, I was able to change their tactics and brokers to see if the neighbors have not done the same thing or put a stop loss up and spend the whole day at the computer. Now I had to work and pay the bills, so it would not work for me and honestly I have not spent much money in the account, leave on which to work.I learned something during this time need to take you all the emotion out of trading. I found that difficult as I had to start the money, and I'm not a robot in order to earn money turned out to be a part of my fall is clouded my mind.What I needed and that is what you need!An honest broker is happy to earn their money from broadcasting receive for each trade, their commission if you want.A system that improves by 50% of the winners and take the emotion out of business!I was determined this thing work for me forex, I could see the potential I know it could not work for me.So I tried several automated trading systems, some of which cost only $ 100 and others that cost me more than a thousand.The real low-cost could win a 50% or better result of the trade, but only under certain market conditions. If the market did not work, as she suspected that I had lost (I was only with demo account for this, I have learned a little, "since I started trading Forex) and all profits would be made to disappear.The systems that are much more complicated when you mountains of setup that you adjust depending on things like, time to market day, market trends, continuing volatility of markets, the currency pair that has been replaced, etc., etc., had costYou picture that? You need to say a person or an analytical clearly a rocket scientist to do it well. Not one of them so that did not work.Honestly, it was all too difficult and too expensive and I need a break.I've never been on the Forex market, I just had to regroup and start a new given.A few months later I saw a website promising results in the forex market. My first reaction was, oh yes, I've already heard more often, but I had a look.In those days I know what I'm looking for:• An automated system to take the emotion out of it.• A money-back guarantee if you do not then do not think it works, so why should I.• An honest broker who works with the system is not very good to have a system, only to find out your broker is not supported or not.• A broker who has a reasonable spread, has given the Commission the broker for each transaction. If the spread is very difficult for a variety of ways to make money.If you drop a few thousand forex courses and systems and then some more on forex trading requires a lot of soul search.In those days I know what I'm looking for:• An automated system to take the emotion out of it.• A money-back guarantee if you do not then do not think it works, so why should I.• An honest broker who works with the system is not very good to have a system, only to find out your broker is not supported or not.• A broker who has a reasonable spread, has given the Commission the broker for each transaction. If the spread is very difficult for a variety of ways to make money.A broker who does'nt win against you, you lose, he loses, he wins. Guess what happens in these situations.A broker who does'nt win against you, you lose, he loses, he wins. Guess what happens in these situations.In those days I know what I'm looking for:• An automated system to take the emotion out of it.• A money-back guarantee if you do not then do not think it works, so why should I.• An honest broker who works with the system is not very good to have a system, only to find out your broker is not supported or not.• A broker who has a reasonable spread, has given the Commission the broker for each transaction. If the spread is very difficult for a variety of ways to make money.• A broker who is not against you, that you win loses, loses it, he wins. Guess what happens in this situation.If you drop a few thousand forex courses and systems and then some more on forex trading requires a lot of soul search.