Forex Trading Traps

I read a few years ago, I had!Saves me a lot of money!So, who do a lot of money selling the system of foreign exchange transactions can not, but it occurs to me. I promise great results, and save hard earned thousands of dollars spent on the foreign exchange system, but did not pay meDo not get me wrong, some of the foreign exchange system, capable of working with real people talking about the programs that get resultsUnfortunately, one of them!

Yes, I read correctly in the first week of trading of money!Forex basically long-term, short-term trading, I (a day or less) was trading in the short term.Yes, I have made thousands of dollars of good money, I was wondering how long it continues to interesting man.Only pay the bills, are you nothing but the business survived Forget 9-5. I'm a kill, retired, working a few hours a day and went to live a good life!Then everything will be back with the next big problem, missed a few lines, has been great for a few weeks. I earn good money for a few weeks, because "I knew to get him back."Then, what is happening in the real world began to learn foreign exchangePool shark infested water will be safer playing with the boysSometimes a small bite, then you break the big bite of nearly two, yes, sir, how do you know these guys.This happened to me.Sunday in an opposite direction, a title often unexpected and my place is, I guess will lose money. Do not place my stop loss is a strange thing about this, it is difficult for me.(Stop loss without putting trade issues, a major market move against you, if that makes a very dangerous business to watch all the time.)What happened?OK, there's a lesson here, that the position to manipulate prices in order to prevent brokers and get my money in the Forex game I have played with me! I found this too late, but the world Forex scam artists out there, a lot needs to take notes. Those who know the tricks of the book, and worked this year. It started with a demo account to another broker with price fluctuations and the game play, I learned that my brokerOnce, following a strategy, set stop loss, and spend all day at the computer and see the same, or if you know that change brokers. So I still work, and this worked for me, and frankly I do not have much money left in the account is not going to work should have to pay the billsDuring this time I learned something else, you must have business sense. I, and I decided to make money clouded, turns out to be a part of my downfall to begin with, I'm not a robot made of money to start, I find that difficultDo I need one and this is what you need!Each trade your own money to get the spread of an honest broker happy to win, you own commissions50% winners get a better feel and is a commercial system!I, I was determined to get something to work for foreign exchange, and I do not get just does not work for me, I could see the potentialTherefore, automated trading systems are different, only cost me $ 100 over a thousand dollars and some others tried to costs.The really cheap, or better than commercial win 50% can be the result, but only in certain market conditions. Sunday is said to lose their way does not work (I only use the demo account, forex trading since the beginning, I've learned a bit) and all the achievements will be removed out.On the market stable market volatility, market trends, trading currency pairs, etc., etc., depending on things such as setting to adjust the volume of the complex had a moremore cost effective systemPicture? Must be an analysis, or simply put a rocket scientist to get it right. I also did not work for them as suchObviously this is a very difficult and very expensive and I need a breakI just needed to regroup, and a fresh start in the Forex market never give upA few months later I was looking at a site that promises to result in foreign exchange markets. My first reaction was, oh yea before, but I heard it's a considerationThese days I know I was looking forAn automated system to get the emotion out of it• If one of them money-back guarantee, then I, so why do not we believe in working• The system works with an honest broker, the broker only to find, or does not support a better system• the fair spread of brokerage commissions, brokers should take the deal. The spread of many systems it is difficult for a lot of money to winLeave a few thousand in the course of foreign exchange and foreign exchange trading system, and then a few times, like a lot of soul searchingThese days I know I was looking for• A sense of an automated system to get out of it• If one of them money-back guarantee, then I, so why do not we believe in working• The system works with an honest broker, the broker only to find, or does not support a better system• the fair spread of brokerage commissions, brokers should take the deal. The spread of many systems it is difficult for a lot of money to win.Does'nt deal, you win against a broker lost, he won, you lost.I think what happens in such casesDoes'nt deal, you win against a broker lost, he won, you lost.I think what happens in such casesThese days I know I was looking for• A sense of an automated system to get out of it.• If one of them money-back guarantee, then I, so why do not we believe in working• The system works with an honest broker, the broker only to find, or does not support a bettersystem• the fair spread of brokerage commissions, brokers should take the deal. The spread of many systems it is difficult for a lot of money to win.• takes to win, that is, for the broker does not resolve, you will lose if he wins. What happens in this case, I guessLeave a few thousand in the course of foreign exchange and foreign exchange trading system, and then a few times, like a lot of soul searching